– LEAP integrates work and study. You will be able to complete the programme in conjunction with work commitments in the field and/or headquarters and tailor the studies to your individual interests, role and career path in a humanitarian organisation.
– The programme will enable you to critically reflect on your work and will provide you with the relevant academic background to inform decisions made in practice.
– LEAP will enhance your skills and knowledge, enabling you to better meet the needs of the populations you serve.
– The studies will strengthen your leadership skills and help you to grow into a management or coordination position within a humanitarian organisation.
– Investing in professional and personal development of staff will enhance your organisation and improve retention.
– Your staff will be able to complete a higher education course with recognised institutions whilst continuing their work in the field and/or headquarters.
– The programme will strengthen your organisation’s rising and senior leaders and increase impact of research to enrich operations.
– LEAP will facilitate knowledge sharing and offer fresh perspectives from across the sector, inspiring your organisation’s practice.
If you have a question or would like to sign up for the LEAP newsletter for programme updates and relevant events, please complete the form below.